I love to scrapbook. I love to spend hours making mine look like I spent hours. After a few retreats with friends and making two of each layout for my two kids, I decided I needed to fast track this process.
Or at least share my scrapbook page designs I spent hours on…
So, Simply CUTe was born on We Can Make That.
Simply Cute + Simply Cut = Simply CUTe
Scrapbook pages that can be done in minutes using SVG files, and look like they took you hours.
Here’s how the Simply CUTe SVG Scrapbook pages work…
- Download your Simply CUTe SVG files from our shop
- Select the papers you want to use.
- Collect embellishments (example: if you want to add ribbon, rhinestones, buttons, etc)
- Upload your SVGs to Design Space (or other cutting software)
- Be sure to check the boxes, some photo cutouts need to be centered before cutting.
- Assemble your pages.
It’s that easy. Scrapbook pages in no time at all. And they are adorable if I do say so myself.
Simply CUTe Shop
Some times the hard part is picking a layout. Your creative brain is STUCK. Simply CUTe lets you get more done in less time.
Simply CUTe Files on We Can Make That:
- Baby Bib Simply CUTe
- 4th of July Simply CUTe
- Elf of the Shelf Simply CUTe
- Shamrock Simply CUTe
- Valentine’s Day Candy Hearts Simply CUTe
- School Bus Simply CUTe (lots of layers but a cute layout!)
Multiple scrapbook pages are a breeze!
If you are like me and have more than one child to create a scrapbook for, you probably have lots of events where you need to create the same scrapbook page for each child and they are very similar. These Simply CUTe SVG files are a way to simplify the process.
Here are a few tips to mix them up:
- Use different colored papers
- Mirror the SVG so the layout appears a little different
- Sometimes it’s ok if the layout is so cute that they are the same!
- Use different embellishments (ribbons, buttons, stamping images, etc)
- Get creative. If you have stickers or other things in your stash you can adjust the layouts a bit using those.
- Use the same layout but for different holidays. Use our Shamrock layout for a kid’s St. Patrick’s Day school party or for something lucky that happened…
I invite you to check them today! If you find one to use be sure the site for directions.
Also, we have a whole Pinterest board dedicated to scrapbook pages!
DIYs and designing SVG files are my passion. I feel so blessed to get to do what I love on this site for work. If you are a crafter or a craft business owner, I invite to look around and have fun! Read more…