If you wish to use the files for commercial use ( to create things to sell) please read our policies here. If you want details on using the designs to sell in stores (with UPC codes, wholesale) please contact Chelly Ontis. This does not mean vendor shows or vendor booths – see those details below.
NO REFUNDS will be given due to the computer download access of our files. If you have any questions or problems with the file, check out my blog or please contact me as I am always happy to help a fellow crafter.
The SVGs on We Can Make That’s shop are now all commercial rights for small privately-owned businesses selling up to $80,000 annually for handmade items. Rights are granted to sell physical products you make at vendor shows, craft shows, Etsy or vendor booths. Not authorized for corporations or commercially printed/made items.
Small business rights only. Rights are not given for designs to be produced on products and sold by a third party. Contact Chelly Ontis for extended license details.
Digital Downloads can not be used to create logos, clip art, or other digital sales. Design not released for printable signs.
Credit is not needed to create products but is appreciated.
Digital Download Policy
Downloads include files in various formats for your crafting inspiration: SVG, PNG, DXF, JPG, and sometimes PDF.
**Please check compatibility before purchasing.
Downloadable files only. No physical item will be sent/delivered.
Please do NOT share* this file, however, we LOVE referrals. Send your BFFs to our site to download or buy their copy of the file. Designing these files is how I support my family, so we appreciate your help in not giving away what took me hours to design and post for you. This is my job and supports my family – so again, thank you!
- File can be used to make any item for your personal use, see RIGHTS for details on Commercial Rights on this page.
- By subscribing to my page you earn free personal & commercial use of digital files labeled FREE only.
- Digital license rights are not transferable. *No sharing, please.
- The file, or any parts of the file, can NOT be sold or used to design other digital files for sale.
- Rights are granted to sell physical products you make at vendor shows, craft shows, Etsy shops or vendor booths.
All of your SVG downloads can be accessed in your member dashboard on our website here. You must be logged in to see this section.
Print on Demand Use
SVG Club members are welcome to use our SVG designs for Print on Demand with 2 requirements.
- Overall sales fall under the same guidelines, as stated above, for small privately-owned businesses selling up to $80,000 annually. After this, an additional fee might be required. Contact us for details.
- Please add: ©WeCanMakeThat.me to the design when using Print on Demand. Best in a 7 or 8-point Arial font. This can be added where ever you feel best. Or reach out for a new file.