Firecracker Simply CUTe Scrapbook SVG
Simply CUTe SVG Scrapbook Page.
You can create a 12×12″ pages in no time at all, but it will look like you spent hours thanks to my Simply CUTe series.
Formats included: SVG, PNG, PDF, JPG & DXF
See this post for step-by-step instructions on creating this page.
The files included in this purchase include an SVG for photo cutout, 1-2 green sheets for shamrocks, banner shadow; and banner and 1 (white) for the banner.
Create a Firecracker Scrapbook page quickly with my cuttable SVG files. Simply download the design, cut it with your Cricut or similar cutting machine and then add your own photos.
This Firecracker, or 4th of July, scrapbook page is the perfect place to keep all your favorite memories. Cut the files with your Cricut and assemble pages in no time at all!
Simply CUTe SVGs are my original designs. I created Simply CUTe SVGs as a way to get my kids’ scrapbooks done fast and creatively.
I’ve created this line to be super Simple, Cute & Cut-able –– My Simply CUTe line was formed from those three basic concepts.
Check the step-by-step blog post for this layout HERE!
Download the SVG files and use it on your cutting machine. I used mine in Cricut® Design Studio.
*For personal use only, please. Permission is NOT granted to use this art for items you sell. Contact me for details if that’s something you want to discuss.
Tips for using SVG Digital Files:
- Proceed through the checkout process to grab the free SVG zipped files.
- Files downloaded will include files such as: SVG, DFX, JPG, PNG.
- JPG mockups for inspiration included with files.
- Some Chrome extensions make the SVGs a .Chrome extension, double click that to find more files.
- Jump on our email list during the checkout for special offers.
- I always use the SVG when possible on my Design Space software for my Cricut.
- Want more tips? Check out this video: How to Upload an SVG file
- Be sure to join us on Facebook and Pinterest!
- Not for resale. Personal use only. Commercial rights for Members only.