“Snow Much Fun”
I just love these simple snowman tags. They are so simple to make, but dang are they adorable or what??!!
Not only are they easy to make holiday tags, but also these simple snowman are fun on cards, or add to decor item too. Let’s make one quick!
Supply list for simple snowman tags
- White paper (snowman)
- Brown paper (arms/branches)
- Paper for Tags (color of choice)
- Orange paper scrap or Orange marker for nose
- Ink (Optional) I used some ink for dimension
4 Steps to Making Snowman Tags
These simple snowman tags are so simple you probably don’t need directions. For the crafting newbies out there, it’s just a few simple steps to make these adorable simple snowman tags.
- Punch out the items:
- 3 circles, 2 Branch punch
- Cut nose or you can draw him on later
- Punch or Cut a tag
These are great for tag exchanges – easy to assemble, easy to prepare and ADORABLE when done.~Chelly
Assemble your simple snowmen tags
- Start with the bottom circle and layer them up. Over lapping each circle a bit to make your simple snowman tag. I toggled mine to make the snowman appear a little more whimsical.
- My favorite look is to have the larger bottom circle off the edge of the tag.
- Tuck the arms/branches under the edge of circle. I added mine on with a glue pen.
- Next, draw on a face. These are perfect if you aren’t a artist. Everyone can draw a smile!
- You might want to draw the face before you glue it on…. Sometimes it takes me a few tries to get the face just right. But that’s usually not a problem as it’s easy to cut a new circle out!
(TIP: Punch a couple extra circles and practice the smile before adding it to the tag)
NOTE: The branch punch I used by Martha Stewart doesn’t appear to be made anymore. But here is one that is similar option on Amazon. I’m sure you can cut branches on your Cricut® but they are so small a punch makes it so much easier.
That’s it. These are so fun for tag parties (Where you have a handful of crafty friends gather and make tags. Each lady brings supplies for everyone to make one tag design. Then you come away with a stack of fun tags to use that year).
SVG Cards & Tags in our Shop
We have few other tag and card items in our shop you might enjoy.
And our Facebook page has some fun ideas too. Hope to see you there.