Have you seen those Kitchen Canister Labels but aren’t sure where to start? Well, here we go! They are so simple to make with the Label SVG. Use them all over your house and office:
- school supplies
I have a few tips to get you going, but I invite you to make it your own. You can use a font that YOU love in Cricut Design Space. I used Bootcamp on mine. You can also leave them blank and write on them.
Expand your creativity and pick the color that fits you!
This post contains affiliate links, at no expense to you >> See more details.
Another idea is to use the printable vinyl from Cricut and design them in Canva or whatever design program you use. I use Adobe programs for my designing.
Here’s what you need to make these Kitchen Canister Labels:
- Vinyl of choice (I used oracle 651 and hand wash the items)
- Cricut with Design Space account (free)
- Canister or Jars
- Chalk, or Chalk Markers (optional)
How to make custom labels in minutes with Cricut Design Space
This project is great for a beginner crafter! Kitchen Canister labels or labels for anything!
- Download the free label SVG template.
- Upload the image to Cricut Design Space
- Size the label to fit your jar.
- Select a font. Size and position it over the label.
- Select the label image and the text, click the slice button.