Free: Label Templates SVG
Free: Label Template SVG can be used to organize your pantry, closet, craft room, and any where else you need to use labels. Since these look like mini chalkboards, try out the chalkboard vinyl, or you could use the printable vinyl and add your text in Design Space!
Use your labels to organize your craft supplies!
Label Template SVG Zip File includes: SVG, PDF, PNG, JPG & DXF
Download the Free Label Templates SVG file and use it to organize your pantry, closets, or your craft room! This beginner project is simple and easy to cut using your cutting machine.
More Free Label SVGs Here.
Easy to use: Simply download our cut file, grab your favorite material (cardstock or vinyl work great), and let your cutting machine work its magic. In just minutes, you can have your pantry, or craft room organized.
Label Templates SVG Cut File has limited commercial use. Read more on Commercial use here.
Use this file with your Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer, Brother® ScanNCut, Siser Juliet or Romeo, or a laser cutter … to name a few.
Label Templates SVG Zip File includes: SVG, PDF, PNG, JPG & DXF
Tips for using Digital Files:
- Proceed through the checkout process to grab the zipped file.
- Files downloaded will include files such as: SVG, DFX, JPG, PNG, and sometimes PDF.
- JPG mockups for inspiration are included with files.
- Some Chrome extensions make the SVGs a .Chrome extension. Double-click this to find the other files.
- I always use the SVG when possible on my Design Space software for my Cricut.
- Want more tips? Check out the blog section here, where we use the files on craft projects.
- Be sure to join us on Facebook and Pinterest!
- NO REFUNDS will be given due to the computer download access of our files.
- The files included are NOT for resale.
Limited Commercial rights included (small business) see here for more details.