Happy Halloween, creative friends! It’s Halloween party time, and oh boy, do I have a spooky fun list of Halloween party ideas for you! If you are having a Halloween celebration, you’ll love this. We have so many fun Halloween party printable ideas and treats. You are sure to find some spooky inspiration here.
Disclosure: Some links here are affiliate links – meaning, at no additional cost to you – I may receive a commission if you click through and make a purchase. For more information, read our full affiliate disclosure here.
This blog post is packed with Free Halloween Party Ideas to use at your next spooky fun event. Grab that black cat, and let’s create. I am going to show you a simple way to make some Halloween treat bags.
With the big list of treat ideas and printable decor ideas for your Halloween party, you’ll be creating until Christmas. You are going to love these free Halloween Party Ideas you can create with the freebies listed at the end of this post. Some of the free Halloween Party Ideas are:
- Printable Banner ideas
- Printable Halloween party games
- Halloween Party Invitations
- Fun Halloween Games
- Halloween Party Favors you can DIY
- Halloween Home Decor
- Fun ideas for Halloween Parties
Free Halloween Party Printable Treat Bag
Use this free Halloween download for your treat bag decor. Next, I’ll show you how I made a quick treat for the goblins with things I had at home, but you can use this idea and add the printable to a pre-package treat too.
First, let’s talk about some supplies
This is pretty simple and the only item I had to buy was the candy corn! ha. I used plain copy paper for the tags but you can use card stock with is a thicker paper and might look a little more professional.
- Paper (8.5X11″ is what the PDF is designed for)
- Free Halloween Party Treat Bag Printable
- Color Printer
- Scissors or paper trimmer
- Stapler (or you could tape them too)
- Candy / Treat
- Bags if your treat isn’t pre-packaged
Steps to make this Free Halloween Party Printable Treat Bag
Begin by printing out the Free Halloween Party Treat Bag Printable on a regular size piece of paper.
I like to make sure the printer is actual size. This won’t shrink the image so when you cut it out it will be centered.
Each full page has 4 treat bag templates. Begin by trimming the page in half the long way and again to make the 4 treat bag tags.
Now, fold the each treat bag tag in half like show here
This step is a good time to write on them before they are attached to the treats. You can still add names then too but it might be harder when attached to some treats.
Next, prepare your treat bags. Add candy to the tall ziplock bags or event these colored treat bags are fun too. I got these from Walmart.
When filling you’ll want to leave a little space to fold them one at least once. We will staple the tag on top soon.
These Halloween Treat bags are so simple the kids could help with this one. Once the bags are filled, close the ziplock or fold over the bag and add your tag.
Simply staple on each side to hold in place.
You can even add these to packets of hold chocolate or tea for a fun treat for a teacher or co-worker. They also work some fruit snack packets if you want some ideas that are prepackaged.
That’s it. You can add stickers or punch a whole in the top for a ribbon or string if you want
Grab the free download for our treat bags and make your Halloween party treats in no time. They are for personal use and commercial use for handmade items. Read more here on rights to use the files on our site.
Free Halloween Party Ideas to DIY
Each month my crafty friends and I get collaborate to show you more ideas and other crafters. This month is no different, so get those caramel apples ready and let’s party!
Find lots of ideas for every age group. Most are easy peasy great Halloween activities for the whole family to enjoy. Grab your favorite free Halloween printables and other fun things for your spooky fun party!
- Laura from Me and My INKlings is sharing quick and easy Polymer Clay Black Cat Earrings that would make the PURR-FECT party favor on Halloween night.
- Sweet, not spooky, is the theme for this set of Halloween Treat Bag Tags created by Laura of Laura’s Crafty Life = Pumpkins printable sheets!
- Shani from Sunshine and Munchkins always has the best activities for the kiddos, and her Halloween Popsicle Stick Puzzle does not disappoint.
- Download and print a full set of Halloween Party Printables with a Batty theme! Kelsey over at Poofy Cheeks has the entire party covered!
- Katie, the Crafty Blog Stalker has taken some simple supplies from the dollar store and transformed them into a Light Up Jack-O-Lantern perfect to greet guests at your front door.
- Jane from DIY Jane has created an magical Halloween Party Table Topper to give your party decorations a fabulous finishing touch.
- Create the perfect party favor with Lindsay from Artsy Fartsy Mama and her tutorial for a Halloween Heishi Bracelet Set. Love the bright colors!
- Beth with Creatively Beth is sharing a quick and easy Candy Corn Treat Cup with Free Ghost Tag Printable that will make a yummy party favor.
- Don’t forget to grab my Halloween Party Treat Bag Printables on or before October 31!
I’m curious, what are you favorite Halloween activities?a Rafflecopter giveaway
DIYs and designing SVG files are my passion. I feel so blessed to get to do what I love on this site for work. If you are a crafter or a craft business owner, I invite to look around and have fun! Read more…