How to Make a Back-to-School Board
These are so cute. I wish they had Back-to-School Boards for when my kids were starting school. You will be surprised how easy it is to make a Back-to-School Board for Your Kids!
I don’t know about you, but I hate to journal in their scrapbooks so this would have helped!
I found my chalk boards at Walmart. I did hear you can buy large sheets and have them cut from Home Depot (But we don’t have one here)
- Chalk Board or White Board base
- Vinyl (colors of your choice)
- Back to School SVG File from the Shop
- Time (haha) usually what we all lack, right??
Adding to your Back-to-School board
Let’s talk fonts. I love fonts!
Being a graphic designer by day, I have LOTS of fonts but also never feel I have enough.
The one I used on the girl’s name is off of Creative Market, and it’s called Montana. (Affiliate link – but you can see how well it cut!)
SVG File Notes:
• I did tweak the fonts some to cut smaller in this SVG file.
• The banner flags shown are not grouped together so you can cut the flags and rope in different color vinyl if you want to get creative.
• The bow is optional
• You can make them to sell with this SVG file here that includes a commercial license.
Now, let’s get crafting. Come show us your finished product on our Facebook page when you’re done!
If it’s past back-to-school, now is the time to do this while the school year starts again! They also make great birthday gifts for those little kids who have everything.