How to Make a Back-to-School Board
These are so cute. I wish they had Back-to-School Boards for when my kids were starting school. You will be surprised how easy it is to make a Back-to-School Board for Your Kids!
I don’t know about you, but I hate to journal in their scrapbooks so this would have helped!
I found my chalk boards at Walmart. I did hear you can buy large sheets and have them cut from Home Depot (But we don’t have one here)
- Chalk Board or White Board base
- Vinyl (colors of your choice)
- Back to School SVG File from the Shop
- Time (haha) usually what we all lack, right??
Adding to your Back-to-School board
Let’s talk fonts. I love fonts!
Being a graphic designer by day, I have LOTS of fonts but also never feel I have enough.
The one I used on the girl’s name is off of Creative Market, and it’s called Montana. (Affiliate link – but you can see how well it cut!)
SVG File Notes:
• I did tweak the fonts some to cut smaller in this SVG file.
• The banner flags shown are not grouped together so you can cut the flags and rope in different color vinyl if you want to get creative.
• The bow is optional
• You can make them to sell with this SVG file here that includes a commercial license.
Now, let’s get crafting. Come show us your finished product on our Facebook page when you’re done!
If it’s past back-to-school, now is the time to do this while the school year starts again! They also make great birthday gifts for those little kids who have everything.
DIYs and designing SVG files are my passion. I feel so blessed to get to do what I love on this site for work. If you are a crafter or a craft business owner, I invite to look around and have fun! Read more…