Those wooden ornaments are so cute. They inspire me to create but then I feel there are so many ideas where does a girl start? Let me show you a few ideas for a Snowflake Wooden Ornament plus I’ll share a few FREE Ornament SVG links too! They are all sure to inspire you!
This post may contain affiliate links where I might earn a commission, at no expense to you.
These wooden ornaments sell well at vendor shows. I used a old shutter set to display them here.
They are so easy to create and they make great gifts. Add with a gift card or simply make a few to share the joy of the season!
Snowflake Wooden Ornaments Supplies
- Wooden Circles (any size)
- String or Twine to hang
- Snowflake material: Vinyl, HTV, Felt, Material, Paper
- Adhesive (if needed)
My favorite one was when I used felt cutouts from Hobby Lobby and glued them onto the Wooden Ornaments. I used some cute buffalo check ribbon. The felt gave them a cute dimension and well, everything is cuter with buffalo check anything!
Funny & Sweet Ornament Ideas
Tips for making Snowflake Wooden Ornaments
If you use adhesive vinyl for your snowflake, try covering the Wooden Ornaments with mod podge first to help it stick. Using the HTV is a good solution too. Some use paint which can be really cute too! Either in a black like chalk paint or in a festive color.
Wooden Snowflake Ornaments
These wooden snowflakes are so cute and easy to make too. Using the wooden die cuts from hobby Lobby they can be such a quick and easy craft with the kids.
If you want to make your own snowflakes use our free Snowflake SVGs and cut your own!
How about 17 more ornament ideas?? Checkout these free SVGs you can use to make a festive holiday ornament. Happy Creating!
Free Ornament SVGs
- Holly Jolly Ornament – Fynes Designs
- Let it Snow – Everyday Party Magazine
- Good Cheer Hand Lettered Ornament – Printable Crush
- Mistletoe and Merlot Ornament – Kelly Leigh Creates
- House Under Elf Surveillance – Happy Go Lucky
- Oh Snap Gingerbread Man – Hello Creative Family
- Winter Wonderland Arabesque Tile Ornament – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Layered Christmas Wreath Ornaments – Liz on Call
- Merry Christmas Gnome – Cutting Machine Crafting
- Shaker Ornament – Mom of 5 Trying to Survive
- Gingerbread Face Ornament – Artsy-Fartsy Mama (you are here)
- 3D Paper Ornaments – That’s What Che Said
- 3D Tree Ornament – Try It Like It
- Merry Christmas – Unoriginal Mom
- Felt Christmas Ornaments – Life Sew Savory
- Rustic Elements Wood Slice Ornaments – The Girl Creative