Spread joy… And some times this comes in the form of coffee for me! LOL.
This post may contain affiliate links where I might earn a commission, at no expense to you.
With the current state of our country and my personal need to find more happy is what inspired this blog post. Also, the creative community is full of creatives with a big heart. Which is a win-win for you – see the end for a list of other FREE peace and love SVGs.
Let’s Create and Share the Love….
It feels like a good time in our country to spread some love and peace. This blog post is a group effort to help us share the love. I’ve teamed up with other creatives to bring you a list of Peace and Love Free SVGs.
Let’s walk through some things I use when making shirts and you can check out the list of Peace and Love Free SVGs at the end if you want more!
Peace and Love Free SVGs Projects
I usually make my SVGs into shirts or totes. I get asked what I use often so here is a little supply list in general for using HTV.
Let’s Talk Presses
I would love a clam press, but for now, I have the EasyPress from Cricut and use my iron some times too.
These pillow pads from FireFly Crafts are pretty fly too. (See what I did there! LOL) In all seriousness, they do work really well. I have a little tabletop ironing board but these work so much better. Worth the money in my opinion.
The denseness of them allows you to push the HTV into the fabric more. Helping HTV stay on your garment better. My tabletop iron isn’t as good but works ok. I sometimes use both.
Let’s Talk Vinyl
My favorite HTV vinyls (the kind you use heat to adhere to garments) would be imPRESSED Vinyl or FireFly Vinyl. They are so easy to weed and stay on well. And I LOVE the imPRESSED Vinyl packets shown here. They even have instructions on the back!
The bags on the right are what I use to store the scraps. They are 13-inch ziplocks from Amazon. I use them for my paper scraps as well.
13 Free SVGs with a Love & Peace Theme
- Be Kind – Brooklynn Berry Designs
- Peace Love Coffee – We Can Make That
- Kind People are My Kind of People – That’s What Che Said
- American Sign Language Love – Hello Creative Family
- Love One Another – The Girl Creative
- Kindness Rocks – Liz on Call
- Let Love Guide Your Life – Life Sew Savory
- All You Need is Love – Try It Like It Create It
- Radiate Love Radiate Kindness – Happy Go Lucky Blog
- You Are Loved – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Together We Can Do Anything – A Home to Grow Old In
- Peace Respect And Love For All – Mom of Five Trying To Survive
- Choose Kindness – Everyday Party Magazine