Easy to Make Canvas Sign Using Free Christmas Sign SVGs
We collect all the cute SVGs we see but are often stumped with what we do with them. This simple DIY uses any SVG to create an easy Christmas sign that is simple to create and looks professionally created when you are done.
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links – meaning, at no additional cost to you – I may receive a commission if you click through and make a purchase. For more information, read our full affiliate disclosure here.
And stay until the end, I have a list of Free Christmas Sign SVGs to share with you!
Supplies When Making Easy Christmas Signs
The supplies for this project are so simple! All you need are 3 things. And it will take you less than 10 minutes for this DIY – but it will look amazing!
- SVG (the Boho Rainbow collection is my fav)
- Color Printer
- Canvas Paper (or paper of your choosing)
- Frame for your artwork
Printable Canvas Sign
Here’s a video where I make a Canvas print with one of our Boho Christmas SVG designs.
Free Christmas Sign SVGs
When we get busy with the holiday season we find ourselves going to parties, girls night and attending family gatherings. It’s always good to have a gift ready and this one is so simple but looks amazing.
I like to find frames on clearance, at garage sales, or thrift stores and repurpose them. You can refresh a frame by simply spray painting or chalk painting it to match your decor or SVG.
Then I simply add in my favorite SVGs and I bet you can make a dozen of these in no time.
Plus, you can switch out the canvas print with another seasonal SVG and update the sign each month or season
Making Easy Christmas Signs
There’s not really too much to chat about here, it’s really so simple to make easy Christmas signs. The trick here is the printable canvas paper. It was not expensive but looks amazing.
Do note that different brands are made differently. The way the paper is made (the finishes and such) determine the way the paper takes the ink. This can show the different quality of how the images look once printed.
I used the Koala Brand Printable Canvas Paper
Here are some canvas paper printable papers. Here I used a fiber-looking canvas paper and printed the Boho Rainbow Santa hat SVG. I simply printed the JPG on my inkjet and framed it.
Free Christmas Sign SVGs
Check out this list of Free Christmas Sign SVGs from my other creative friends! Use these free Christmas SVG cut files to make signs, holiday decor or other DIYs for this festive season.
- Merry Everything! – That’s What Che Said
- Merry Christmas Wreath – We Can Make That
- Merry Blessed Christmas Obsessed – Leap of Faith Crafting
- Merry & Bright – unOriginal Mom
- Believe – Try it, Like it, Create it
- Mama Claus – Hello Creative Family
- Merry Christmas to All and To All a Good Night – Kara Creates
- Merry Christmas – Everyday Party Magazine
- Christmas 24:7 – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- There’s No Place Like Home for the Holidays – This Girl Creative
- Holly Jolly Holiday – Liz on Call
- Joy to the World – Life Sew Savory
- Treat Everday Like Christmas – Homemade Heather
- It’s the Most Wonderful Time of The Year – Weekend Craft
- Sleigh All Day – 30 Minute Crafts