16 Cute Free Halloween SVGs
If you are looking for your next free Halloween SVG cut file, you are in the right place. I have some ideas for your next Halloween crafts and 16 Cute Free Halloween SVGs to share.
And, I have a list of 16 free Halloween cut files at the bottom of the page. The cutest bundle ever! But first, I want to show you this Halloween shirt idea that is the perfect design for any age.
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links – meaning, at no additional cost to you – I may receive a commission if you click through and make a purchase. For more information, read our full affiliate disclosure here.
What can you make with these Cute Free Halloween SVGs?
- Halloween Shirts for any age
- Paper Crafts (like a card or scrapbook page)
- Halloween Banner (for a mantel or shelf decor)
- Halloween Signs
- Tote Bags for Trick or Treating
- Use your laser cutter and make some candy corn tiered tray shelf sitters
- Fall or Halloween Sign
- Treat bag DIYs
- Decor for Halloween Parties
16 Cute Halloween SVG Cut Files
If you are looking for free designs for your next DIY project to create home decor, decorate wine glasses or learn tips for using your Cricut Design Space, good news, my crafty friends, we have it all on this post.
Grab that comfy t-shirt, and let’s discuss using HTV for your next project. If you are a business crafter, this one will do well at your craft show. (If you are making and selling physical products, be sure to check out our crafting for business section).
- Begin by cutting out the White, Orange, and Yellow. I would use my Cricut Easy Press and add them to the shirt first.
- Second, apply the yellow from the cheetah print to the shirt pressing at a shorter temp than recommended. Remove the transfer carriers.
- Now add the black from the cute free candy corm cheetah print SVG files. I always try to do the lighter colors first and then the darker colors last. I think the size of each matter too. Add the larger items first and work up from there.
More Halloween SVGs in the Shop
We have many free SVG cut files in our shop. From free fall SVGs to Halloween designs to home decor ideas. You’ll find so many fun ideas to inspire you. The Resting Witch Face SVG makes me laugh.
Plus, be sure to check out the blog section. We use many of our SVG cut files in a craft to help you get creative.
Not sure what digital file to use?
Most SVG bundles come with various file types (For example, SVG, DXF, PNG, PDF, JPG…). If you struggle to know what to make or find yourself with questions about the tech, be sure to get on the waitlist for our SVG Crafters Summit. We will have 3 days packed with sessions that help you get better at the tech and learn some simple steps.
Halloween SVG Designs in the Shop
If you are making Halloween decor or Fall decor items we have more in our shop. Don’t forget the new baby one with the My Little Pumpkin SVG.
My Jack O’Lantern SVG file and use it to decorate for Halloween. Use this happy pumpkin face to decorate your pumpkin instead of carving it. This free Halloween SVG cut file can be used on a Halloween shirt, cut out of paper, and use for decor, or add it to an orange coffee mug for the Halloween lover at your office.
What good are Halloween SVG designs if you don’t know what to make with them? We offer many DIY ideas on our blog posts for creatives. And our digital files in the shop come with many file options, so you can use my files with a Cricut, Silhouette Cameo, laser cutter, or Brother Cut’n Scan.
Our free SVG files and out other SVG files are for personal use or commercial use. The files are designed professionally so you can use them on any cutting machine or laser machine.
16 Cute Free Halloween SVG Files – Halloween Bundle
Check out these fun Halloween cut files! My creative family did it again! We all put on our creative hats to create this Halloween SVG bundle you can grab the ones you like or grab them all for your next Halloween DIY. You’ll find designs for Hocus Pocus fans, cute Halloween SVG files for the littles and DIY projects for this favorite holiday of many!
- Persia Lou designed this Cute Ghost SVG which would be fun on a baby onesie.
- Here is my Candy Corn Cheetah print cut file if you missed it above.
- That’s What Che Said is ready for her Halloween DIY with her design for Witches Be Crazy
- Hello Creative Family is ready for Halloween with her Spooky Vibes cut file.
- The Girl Creative is appealing to gamers and Halloween lovers everywhere with her cut file: Halloween Mode: ON
- Life Sew Savory is helping us with a last-minute costume idea with her cut file: this is my costume shirt
- Homemade Heather had her fun sassy witch hat on and created, I put a spell on you, cut file.
- Try it – Like it – Create it is calling her witch friends over for a Halloween party with her Broom Parking SVG.
- Everyday Party Magazine has her Halloween SVGs Designs ready with her “Come We Fly” design.
- Kara Creates is in the spooky season with her witch face on making something with her Witches Brew cut file.
- The Crafty Blog Stalker is ready to decorate for Halloween using her Jack O’Lanterns cut files.
- Oh, Artsy-Fartsy Mama I can relate to your Halloween cut file all year. ha. Grab her Broom Hair, Don’t Care file!
- All Hail for this year’s Halloween Queen at Liz on Call!
- Weekend Craft Drink Up Witches cut file is perfect for the “Boos” wine glass design.
- BONUS: Another fun shirt design in my shop is, This is my Halloween Costume
- Bonus: Decorate a pumpkin with my free Jack-o-lantern design.
Which files were your favorite? Did it inspire you to make some Halloween projects? Be sure to follow We Can Make That and Happy Crafting!
Join We Can Make That‘s Facebook Groups
Are you a business crafter or want to hang with others who are crafting and making money? Join our free Start a Craft Business 101 Facebook group. You’ll find tips and it’s a safe place to ask questions about getting started or ways to grow.
If you are a crafter and want to craft for fun, we have a group for you too! Join my SVGs & DIYs for Cricut & Glowforge Group on Facebook. Hear about specials from my site, plus it’s a place to post projects and ask questions about crafting.
DIYs and designing SVG files are my passion. I love this! I feel so lucky to get to do what makes me happy (what I love to do) on this site for work. I am thankful I have some amazing people around me to share this all with, is now my reality that feels like the fairy tale I always wanted. Read more…