Remember the fun with Elf on the Shelf by creating your own Elf on the Shelf scrapbook page idea.
The SVG (or digital files) are all set for this cute. You pick the paper, then cut and assemble! Check out our other Simply CUTe scrapbook layouts that help you create professional-looking pages in less time!!
See the steps to create this page here.
Use this printable for an Elf on the Shelf idea to set up a 2-night treat for the kids.
- Candy canes to crush for the ‘seeds’
- Oatmeal for the ‘dirt’
- Fertilizer – Brown sugar or Sparkly stuff (glitter or confetti if you want) *If you skip the glitter and use brown sugar, they can eat the oatmeal the next day.
- Dish for ‘garden’
- We Can Make That! Printable tags (in this download)
1. Your little Elf will leave out the ingredients, directions and candy canes (to crush) on the first night.
2. The next day the kids follow the directions and mix the dirt, fertilizer and add seeds. (We put the candy canes in a ziplock and crushed them)
That night the elf adds some fun candy canes into the dirt as if they grew. This is a great idea cause it takes up 2 nights and is easy to prep. Our little Elf did this each year, and the kids LOVED it.