If you own a creative business, this Craft Business Virtual Summit is for you!
This Craft Business Summit is a mini-online conference just for creatives like you, I hope you will join us.
- Learn how to make a profit faster from experts in the creative industry.
- Network with others sharing your same dream (not everyone understands our creative brain and drive for entrepreneurial success).
- Gain instant access to the trainings + replays available.
- Win door prizes you actually love (& that help your business)!
- Kathy H won the DreamBox from Create Room! ($3,500 value), 2nd place was Kim R who won a Cricut Explore Air 2 from Poli-Tech. Watch for details – must be a paid ticket member to be eligible to win!
You can still take in all the amazing trainings with a replay ticket.
2022 Craft Business Virtual Summit – Live Virtual Event
Event: Sunday, July 24 (1pm – 7pm) & Monday, July 25 (10am – 5pm) CST
The live sessions are on July 24-25, and will be live or streamed live in the private Facebook group for attendees. You can interact and ask questions with the experts and enter to win prizes. Re-watch any of the sessions whenever you want plus, view training sessions added all of July (access emailed with ticket purchase). Sessions will be held in CST on both days. (*agenda subject to change).
Live sessions were held in the private Facebook group – replay tickets available!
Sessions were held on Sunday, July 24, 2022
- 1 pm Craft for Cash: Money Mindset for Crafters and DIY Queens – Faith Mariah (www.faithmariah.com) In this session, Faith will show us how some simple mindset shifts can help you make more money with your crafting business. Simple changes in your mindset can be life-changing for your business.
- 2 pm Marketing on Etsy: Digital vs Handmade Products – Kasey Clin (Pen & Posh) Etsy is such a great platform for craft businesses. As shop owners, we are always looking for more ways to increase sales. Kasey explains how selling digital products on Etsy is different from selling handmade products.
- 3 pm Bookkeeping – Why Your Online Business Needs It – Elise Laney (Polka Dotted Blue Jay) Elise will cover the hazards of not doing your bookkeeping for your online business as well as some of the ways bookkeeping can help your business grow – it isn’t all about your taxes in April.
- 4 pm 3 Ways to Make Pinterest Profitable for your Creative Business – Sarina Correa (Social Divas + Pin Society) Learn ways that Pinterest can make your creative Business profitable for your business. We can’t rely on social media alone, use Pinterest for the long game.
- 7 pm Creative Hour with Mim Jenkinson (Love from Mim) Hear Mim’s inspiring story of how selling stickers became her dream job. She’ll not only share her creative story, but she’ll be dropping some golden nuggets on building the creative business of your dreams. Grab a glass of wine and join us for this FUN session.
Sessions were held Monday, July 25, 2022
- 10 am Coffee Zoom Meet-up Join us for a fun coffee meet-up in Zoom (10 am CST). We’ll break into rooms and chat about business and life. Bring your homework from yesterday’s session to make some real progress in your biz! Didn’t get to watch the prior trainings? No prob. Come to catch the DreamBox walkthrough with Create Room (it’s soooo pretty!!).
- 1 pm Create a Social Selling Machine – Rachel Miller (Moolah Marketer) This is our set-and-forget social system to help you grow an audience to grow your business. This is going to be amazing – Hear from the Facebook guru herself on how your craft business can thrive on Facebook!
- 2 pm Ways to Use Tech in Your Creative Business – Dawn Richardson (Tech Savvy Creative) In this session, Dawn will discuss different ways that you can use technology to streamline your business. Even if you aren’t tech-savvy, you can implement these small changes so you can spend more time doing what you love!
- 3 pm Product Photography 101 – Alisha Cohen (LISH Creative) Product photos can make or break a sale. Learn manual mode and feel more confident taking product photos from home! Alisha has pure talent when taking photos.
- 4 pm Trademarks & Copyright: What You Need to Know! – Andrea Sager (Legalpreneur Inc.) The differences between trademarks and copyrights.
- 5 pm How to Make a Marketing Plan – Chelly Ontis (Marketing Planner for Entrepreneur) You don’t need to be a marketing expert to plan your business’ marketing. I’ll walk through the process I use to make marketing plans and share all my tips!
- 5:45 pm – Summit Wrap Up and Doorprize – DreamBox by Create Room & Cricut Air 2 from Poly-Tape drawing. (You don’t need to be present to win, but who would not want to show up for this?? LOL)
All sessions are recorded and attendees will have access to re-watch them along with any bonus trainings – we are planning on this being in an exclusive Facebook group.
Bonus Videos – Dropping in June- July!
Attendees will have access to re-watch both days of Live sessions (listed above). As a bonus for attendees, additional training videos will be available prior to the event to watch when you have time. Sessions are still being added and are sessions subject to change.
- Get Reviews to Get Clients (Michelle Braswell, Let’s Book Clients) Michelle will be covering easy ways to get reviews and then using those reviews to book more clients. We have fans and followers, now use her simple technique to turn them into customers and clients.
- Getting Started with Glowforge and Design Basics (Bail Ansari, Just One More Project) Are you curious about adding a Glowforge to your craft space? If you’ve heard the hype and are just not quite sure what a Glowforge is, or you’re curious what you can do with one. Join Bail as she jumps into the basics of owning a Laser Engraver like a Glowforge. Understand what you need to consider before the big purchase and get a sneak peek at a simple project that can be made with a Glowforge!
- Attract Your Dream Sponsors without Selling Out (Jenny Melrose) In this session, Jenny will be covering: How to reach out to brands without having to work with networks that act like middle men. Learn about the take specific steps you must take to ensure you hear back from a brand. Learn how to avoid waiting for brands to reach out to you so you can finally make a full-time income. Hear the answer to the most common question Jenny gets asked, “How do I find the right person to send my pitch to?”
- Discover The Stickers That People Actually WANT To Buy! – (Mim Jenkinson) Attendees will learn how to come up with ideas for stickers (either printed or printable) that they will be delighted to make AND that customers will flock to buy. We’ll cover how to come up with sticker solutions that stand out from the crowd and truly help people.
- Check back for more trainings being added each week!
(*More will be added closer to the event. Replays are available on all sessions.)
Thank you to this years’ sponsors and supporters!
Craft Business Virtual Summit Ticket Sales
Tickets sales for this Craft Business Virtual Summit open from June 1 through July 22, 2022.
Tickets are $37 early bird / $49 reg price / $59 replay ticket.
Replay ticket available. The prizes are gone and the live interaction is over but you can still watch the replays.
- Access to the event in real-time.
- Access to replay all the session recordings (link to join the private Facebook event will be emailed after purchase)
- Access to offers, discounts, and prizes exclusive for attendees, like the chance to win a DreamBox from Create Room!* Must be a 2022 Craft Business Summit attendee to enter.
- Access to bonus trainings posted during June and July.