It’s a crazy time for sure. I’m the sort of girl who is amazing at the awkward laugh at not appropriate times. It’s this thinking that made me happy to participate in this quarantine themed SVGs for us.
The bottom of this posts has many more FREE SVGs to help you find some smiles in this crazy time.
Stay with me… I have links for all these FREE SVGs!
Quarantine SVG: Quarantined Teacher of the Year – Everyone Graduated
Let’s talk vinyl for a minute. Does anyone have a HUGE stash but can never decide what to put on your shirt?
I’m pretty sure it’s not just me so I’ll continue. LOL
Here is how I store my HTV vinyl (Heat Transfer Vinyl). On the side, I store the scraps in a 13×13″ zip lock bag.
Next to this basket of my rolls of vinyl is also my ImPressed Vinyl envelopes. I love their HTV! It comes in these amazing envelopes and also has a Teflon sheet to help you with applying it. Please the instructions are right on the envelope so you never lose them.
Project idea with a Free Quarantine SVG
Everyone loves a good graphic tee, right? I feel like tees are the uniform of our quarantine. Be sure to check out the list below of other FREE SVGs that are prefect for quarantine time.
- Quarantine Teacher of the Year SVG
- Shirt, PJ top, or Hoodie
- Iron or Easy Press
- HTV Vinyl (Or adhesive vinyl) for your sign/banner
Check out the other FREE quarantined SVGs listed below with ideas to match!
More Free Quarantine SVGs
Some made me smile, some made me laugh!
- Because Quarantine 2020 from Leap of Faith Crafting
- Namaste…6ft Away from Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Quarantined Teacher of the Year from We Can Make That
- Quarantine Coordinator from That’s What Che Said
- World’s Okayest Homeschool Mom from Hello Creative Family
- Straight Outta Quarantine from The Girl Creative
- Caffeine & Quarantine from Liz on Call
- Stay Home from Try It – Like It- Create It
- Staycation 2029 from Everyday Party
- Surviving Quarantine One Sip at a Time from Happy Go Lucky
- I’m Not Drinking Alone…I’m Social Distancing from Kelly Leigh Creates
- Quarantine Hair Don’t Care from unOriginal Mom
- I was avoiding people before it was trendy from A House to Grow Old In
- How to Survive Quarantine One Craft at a Time from Mom of 5 Trying to Survive
Do you have a favorite one?
Don’t forget to pin all the fun SVGs so you can use them later!