Online Crafter’s Retreat
Who’s ready to get together with friends and do some crafting?
I’m guessing everyone answered “ME!” and that’s why we are doing an online crafting event. Packed with fun!
Let’s have an online retreat and spend a few days crafting. We Can Make That has invited 10 guests to come and create with us to show you new creative ways to spend your time!
How it works?
- Click the Facebook event invite so you get a reminder each day (you can watch them on the replay but at least you’ll have a handy link to find them in your notifications.)
- The more you join in and watch the more chances to win a 12-month SVG membership from We Can Make That!
- That’s it! Share with friends and soon we will all be crafting together again.
Join us at We Can Make That – SVGs & DIYs Live each day at 2pm & 7pm CST for a fun crafting event!
We all miss getting together to craft so the next best thing is 5 days packed with fun DIYs! Click going so you can watch them live or on the replay.
It’s an online crafting party and everyone is invited!
Learn from these talented & creative DIYers:
(Times are listed as CST)
2pm: The Ruffled Daisy by Beth Eaton – DIY, Crafts, Recipes and Lifestyle
7pm: Liz, with Love
2pm: Create with Christie, Hand Lettering & other creative arts
7pm: My Designs in the Chaos
2pm: Elizabeth Moore Rhodes
7pm: Miss Tracy Creates
2pm: So Southern by Amanda Bolding
7pm: BridePath: Your Dream Wedding on a Budget
2pm: Creatively Beth
7pm: Polka Dotted Blue Jay
Click the names and follow their pages for more fun. But all lives will be shown from We Can Make That.
Who should attend?
- Beginner crafters who want to learn new skills
- Cricut & Silhouette Crafters
- DIYers who want to learn new skills
- Advanced crafters looking to connect with creatives
- Everyone is welcome and it’s free to watch!
DIYs and designing SVG files are my passion. I love this! I feel so lucky to get to do what makes me happy (what I love to do) on this site for work. I am thankful I have some amazing people around me to share this all with, is now my reality that feels like the fairy tale I always wanted. Read more…